Feeling bloated? A little heavy after the holidays? This soup is jam packed with vitality and is excellent to stimulate digestion and reduce the bloat. In addition it is good for the immune system, reduces inflammation and helps with absorption issues.
- Sliced jalapeno to taste. I use a whole jalapeño.
- Finely chopped small sliver of ginger
- One finely chopped clove of garlic
- About a tablespoon of finely chopped red onion
- One big tablespoon of miso
Place all ingredient except Miso in a 1 1/2 cup of water. Bring to a boil, lower to simmer and let simmer for about about ten minutes then add miso and stir until it dissolves and voila! I drink it like a tea.