Please note that I am not recommending you take any of these supplements. I only make recommendations in private consultations. What I am doing here is sharing information about some supplements that can help keep our shine ON during the dark days of winter.
1. Rhoziva: An excellent herbal combination to help with mental fatigue, stress, energy and mood.
2. Moringa: Known as the tree of life, Moringa is one of natures most potent super foods . It provides more than 90 nutrients and 46 antioxidants. Need I say more...;
3. Fats: They ensure healthy absorption of nutrients, keep our endocrine and nervous system fed and also keeps our hair and skin shinny. Good sources include: Flax oil (omega 3) , Hemp seed oil (omega 3-6 and 9) and Udos oil (Omega 3-6 and 9);
4. Probiotics: Ensuring we have healthy bacteria lining our colon ensures we digest and absorb our nutrients with more ease; and
5. Matcha Green Tea: Easy to use powder can be added to smoothies or you can drink it as a tea. It is an excellent source of antioxidants known to fortify the immune system, increase metabolism, enhance calm and boost memory.
For more information: I work at Market Organic (health food store on the market) Friday nights - Come and see me, or even better, book a private sessions.